Thursday, April 30, 2015

Pirate crewman (hairy mutant!)

This pirate crewman is a work in progress, but I don't plan to add many more parts, if any. He's built from a Flagellant head, Beastman Ungor upper torso and arms, and an Imperial Guard bolt pistol. The Beastman arms and torso are really muscular, so  I thought this guy would make a good 'brute' character.


I picked the smallest bolt pistol I could find to try to make the figure look as big as possible. Not too many left-hand bolt pistol bits in my collection!


He is a hairy beast. I'm torn between smoothing it all down or adding more hair to his chest and belly to even it out. It works on a beastman, but with so much hair on this guys head and face, the pattern doesn't quite work. I like the idea that he's super-hairy though. Maybe he's a mutant?


The mace in his right hand actually extends down below the level of his foot, so I'll have to make a little ledge for him to stand on. That'll look cool anyway :)


No comments:

Post a Comment